Friday, April 11, 2008
A Day in the Life of David Livingstone
Hello, I am writing to tell you what a day in my life is like. I have had some eventful days in my life. The days that I thought were the most intense and exciting were between the years of 1842-1850. I was in Africa at the time and I was in Kuruman; however, I made a lot of trips deep into the country. The reason that these trips were so intense was because I saw this big animal, also known as a lion, many times. Not only did I see lions, I also touched lions. Some I touched by choice, others however, were not by choice. The reason that I ended up touching them was because when they got to close, or started to run at me, I had to protect myself and shoot them. I would then go up and that is when I would touch them. One lion in particular that I touched without choice was a lion that attacked me. This big animal, also known as the lion I have being mentioning, was not very friendly. While he was attacking me he ripped my flesh up and completely demolished my shoulder. As this big animal (and dumb animal because it hurt me) had a big paw on my head someone distracted it and the lion ran away. When someone asked me what I was thinking while this big, dumb animal, also known as the lion, was on my head I told them that I was wondering which part of me he was going to feast on first. I was very out of it for a couple of days after that because my shoulder was crushed. I hope that a day in my life has not been to boring to hear about, and thanks for checking out my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Chad, you chose a most interesting story to tell here about D-Stone. One suggestion I would make, however, would be to not repetitively say that the animal is a lion, because it seems that the reader would get the point by at the most the second time you mentioned it. Anyway, good read, good read.
Wow Mr. Livingstone you have a very interesting story, getting mauled by a Lion must of not felt good, i would love to learn more about experiences.
your brother in Christ, John Wesley
Post a Comment